Pretend Penny's paw is Mark's hand. That is how it's been for the past couple of weeks.
Mark trying to see if he can catch the baby move. We think he's felt it maybe once or twice. I however, feel it wiggeling all the time. A lot at night, right before I fall asleep. I was up late one night because of my annoying restless leg syndrome and was watching tv when the baby just started moving like crazy. I pulled up my shirt and I'm almost positive I saw it move on the outside. I almost wanted to wake up Mark to show him, but I knew once I'd do that it wouldn't move an inch. Pretty crazy. I've seen video of my sister's stomach when she was a lot farther along and it is like an alien moving.
I'm excited for more of that good stuff! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment